Your Safety is our #1 Priority.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PATIENTS OF ELITE SPORTS MEDICINE + ORTHOPEDICS
- Face Coverings: Masks are optional for visitors, providers, and team members inside Elite's facilities. Some Elite facilities are located in medical buildings that may require masks. Please follow guidance, if any, at these locations prior to entering Elite.
- Limiting Visitors: We ask that you limit the number of visitors or family members accompanying you to your appointment to only one (1). We will kindly ask any other guests to wait in their vehicles.
- Social Distancing: Please maintain good social distancing (about 6 feet or 2 arms' length) between yourself and other people whenever possible.
- Hand Hygiene: Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. You should wash your hands after touching any items or surfaces that may be frequently touched by other people and before touching your face. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Telehealth: We will continue to offer telehealth as an option when appropriate and as long as insurance permits.
We are passionate about your care, and we are seeking to serve our patients in the safest manner possible. We hope you understand, we thank you for your cooperation and for trusting us with your care. Please call our office immediately to reschedule your appointment if you are ill with fever or cough, or if you have been exposed or tested positive for COVID-19.