Support C.O.O. and other select managers of Elite Sports Medicine and Orthopedics and MPOWER Performance Institute in the clinical and facility operations.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Schedules meetings, organizes and attends operations meetings; acts as primary note taker and time keeper; records and distributes action items
- Follow up – track and update ROCKS and to-dos for the operations management team; creates and tracks Outlook reminders; ensures tasks are on the correct timeline.
- Works towards becoming independent in establishing deadlines and prioritization of tasks
- Works with select managers on projects
- Manage and Assist C.O.O. with his Calendar
- Available and flexible to perform duties that arise at any given time while ensuring priorities and deadlines are maintained
- Works to align vacations and time off around C.O.O. and managers’ schedules
- Understands both company’s metrics through daily evaluation and inquiry
- Works with select managers on the shared drive to ensure its organization and upkeep
- Performs other administrative duties as requested by the Manager
- High school diploma is required
- Four-year college degree is preferred
- Knowledge of medical practice procedures and terminology is helpful
Key Success Factors
- Live our Core Values
- We Treat Everyone Like a VIP
- We Take Ownership
- We Are a Great Team
- We Are Passionate About What We Do
Benefits include Health, Dental and Vision insurance and 401k participation and match.
We have high standards for Professionalism and Patient Care. We are looking for an individual with outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills to support our business of providing world-class orthopedic care. If you are committed to putting your energy and time into supporting one of the finest sports medicine and orthopedic centers in the country, submit your resume today!