Medical Front Desk Specialist
Elite Sports Medicine + Orthopedics provides the highest level of subspecialized orthopedic care and customer service. Our physicians and team are committed to excellent and integrated care, and our facilities and programming are dynamic and innovative. This Front Desk Specialist is primarily responsible for greeting patients as they arrive and registering patients for their appointments.
Are you friendly, outgoing, and a great team player? Are you interested in a career in healthcare? Then we want to talk to you! Elite Sports Medicine + Orthopedics is searching for a Front Desk Specialist!
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
• Greenway experience preferred
• High Level of Customer Service
• Outstanding Team Player
• Critical Software Knowledge (Word and Excel)
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Maintains patient confidentiality; complies with HIPAA and compliance guidelines established by the practice
• Greet patients as they arrive to the Practice
• Ensure that both the patient and the provider receive the appropriate forms and/or records for each appointment
• Enter and verify demographic and insurance information for all new and established patients
• Collect co-pays, deposits, and account balances
• Other tasks as assigned, including but not limited to scanning documents into patient charts and directing incoming phone calls to the appropriate extension
Key Success Factors
Live our Core Values
Benefits include Health, Dental and Vision insurance and 401k participation and match.
We have high standards for Professionalism and Patient Care. We are looking for an outstanding individual to support our business of providing world-class orthopedic care. If you are committed to putting your energy and time into supporting one of the finest sports medicine and orthopedic centers in the country, submit your resume today!