Are you a Marketing professional with a passion for healthcare? Do you have experience creating, implementing and maintaining successful marketing plans for a dynamic company? Yes?! Then we want to talk to you!
Elite Sports Medicine + Orthopedics provides the highest level of subspecialized orthopedic care and customer service. Our physicians and team are committed to excellent and integrated care, and our facilities and programming are dynamic and innovative. The Marketing Manager is responsible for executing the sales and marketing strategy by overseeing Referral Coordinators in the field, managing the collateral design & dissemination process; and for implementing the advertising process through various communication mediums for both Elite Sports Medicine + Orthopedics, as well as its affiliate MPOWER Performance Institute.
MPOWER represents a new paradigm in Personal Wellness by incorporating a medical approach to achieve optimum results. MPOWER coordinates our clients’ fitness and wellness improvement through programs developed in concert with physicians, surgeons, physical therapists, personal trainers and dietitians.
• Manage and oversee Elite and MPOWER Referral Coordinators, Community Outreach Liaisons, and Graphic Artist
• Oversee, implement and direct all collateral materials from inception through implementation
• Oversee, implement and direct all advertisement and sponsorship strategies while staying on budget
• Spearhead any external events and work with Office Manager to spearhead any internal events
We are seeking a self-motivated Marketing Manager that thrives on the challenge of being a part of a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. A Bachelor’s degree is required, as well as marketing/referral coordination and management experience, with a preference of 5+ years. A background in healthcare is helpful.
Key Success Factors:
• Live our Core Values
o We Treat Everyone Like a VIP
o We Take Ownership
o We Are a Great Team
o We Are Passionate About What We Do
• Phenomenal Communication Skills (verbal, written and interpersonal)
• Excellent Understanding of Marketing Fundamentals, as well as Healthcare Specific Knowledge
• Strong Work Ethic and Ingenuity
• Numerical and Computational Skills are Necessary for Reporting
• Strong Organizational Skills
• Critical Software Knowledge (Greenway, MS Office Suite)
• Very Comfortable and Confident Interacting with Physicians and Other Medical Professionals
• A Preference for Functioning Well in a Team Environment and a Desire to Make Continuous Improvement
Benefits include Health, Dental and Vision insurance and 401(k) participation and match.
We have high standards for professionalism and patient care. We are looking for an individual with leadership and organizational skills to support our business of providing world-class orthopedic care. If you are committed to putting your energy and time into supporting one of the finest sports medicine and orthopedic centers in the country, submit your resume today!