Your Safety is our #1 Priority.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PATIENTS OF ELITE SPORTS MEDICINE + ORTHOPEDICS
As we look forward to serving you in our office, our primary concern is the safety of our patients and our team. As such, we are taking several precautions including:
- Face Coverings: In accordance with the CDC recommendation for better protection against the Delta variant and to possibly prevent the spread to others, masks will be required for all patients, visitors, providers and team members regardless of vaccination status.
- Limiting Visitors: We ask that you limit the number of visitors or family members accompanying you to your appointment to only one (1). We will kindly ask any other guests to wait in their vehicles.
- Social Distancing: Please maintain good social distancing (about 6 feet or 2 arms' length) between yourself and other people whenever possible. You will notice limited seating in the waiting room and signage throughout the clinic to assist with these efforts.
- Hand Hygiene: Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. You should wash your hands after touching any items or surfaces that may be frequently touched by other people and before touching your face. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Telehealth: We will continue to offer telehealth as an option when appropriate and as long as insurance permits.
We are passionate about your care, and we are seeking to serve our patients in the safest manner possible. We hope you understand, we thank you for your cooperation and for trusting us with your care. Please view the form below prior to your visit to Elite Sports Medicine + Orthopedics: Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability to Coronavirus/ Covid-19