Do you want to play an instrumental role in a great work environment? Are you great at multi-tasking, and do you enjoy working with people over the phone? Are you able to make good, sound decisions under pressure? We have a great opportunity for you to work in a healthcare setting, joining our team as an Operator.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to operate a multi-line phone system
- Comfortable using email and interacting with Internet applications
- Knowledge of practice management and word processing software
- Ability to perform multiple and diverse tasks simultaneously
- Ability to perform redundant tasks with minimal error rate
- Pleasant speaking voice and demeanor
- Neat, professional appearance
- Ability to use good judgment in the course of contact with physicians, patients, staff and attorneys
- Ability to complete forms and other requests for information
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Answers all calls kindly and politely within three rings and says, “Elite Sports Medicine, how may I direct your call?” Then transfer appropriately.
- Informs patients about the practice’s Web site; encourages them to visit, and register online, and/or mails new patients a Welcome Packet about the practice.
- Completes rechecks for the following day. This includes the nurses note and any clinical information the doctor needs for the office visit.
- Assists with medical records as needed
- High school diploma
- College education or trade school preferred